First of all, thank you so much Shweta for nominating me. “Saying Thanks” is a part of the rules, but I am not just following rules, I am really grateful, being new to the blogging world this kind of appreciation give enthusiasm for trying new things. It feels so good to be appreciated and it is also giving me a chance to appreciate my fellow bloggers so I am feeling like a winner. Shweta is a wonderful blogger. I am a great fan of her poems, her honest words have power to touch the soul. She writes @ Sunshine and Zephyr by Shweta
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. Link your nominee’s blogs
Seven Facts About Me
1. Sketching are my long lost hobbies. I have shared some of my sketches in this blog.
2. I am going to marry in next 15 days.
3. The day when I have started this blog, I came to know about my writing skills.
4. I am spiritual but not religious.
5. I trust my intuitions more than anything (for me, it’s like god’s will)
6. Still, I love watching cartoons like Aladdin, Duck tales.
7. I am a part of Art of Living community.
Now most difficult part of this process, “Nomination”. I will try to put some names but not able to complete all 15 as most of them already nominated by other bloggers.
Debajyoti Ghosh – I am big fan of Debajyoti’s sense of humour. You can catch her at Facts & Non Sense
My Say – Express himself with the help of cartoons My Say
GlobIndian – Some interesting information about the India is waiting for you @ Global Indian
Somali K Chakrabarti – Winner of Dettol- NDTV Banega Swachh India @ Scribble and Scrawl
Garima Nag – My bold and beautiful friend @ Sweet Sharing
Mridula @ Travel Tales from India
Moon Roy @ Footloose Forever
Tomichan Matheikal @ Matheikal’s Blog