There are books that tell a story. We read them, enjoy them and put them away, forgotten, in some shelf of the mind. But, once in a lifetime there comes a book that refuses to be forgotten, that stirs our mind and changes our thoughts forever. Here is a list of such kind of books that impacted my life :
1. Only Love is Real by Dr. Brian Wiess – When I picked this book, I had no clue about past life regression therapy. This book has changed my perception about life and relationships. It’s hard to believe in reincarnation theory, but this book has the power to change the mindset.
2. Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling – A book list without a Harry Potter name is incomplete. I have started worshiping J.K Rowling for her wide imagination.She has created a different world of magic and while reading book we started living in that world.
3. Death Perception by Victoria Laurie – This book is a psychic murder mystery. It is a Part of a Psychic eye series. The Writer is a professional psychic and wants to portray psychic as a normal person. If you love suspense thriller kind of stuff,you will love this book.
4. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho– This book needs no introduction. Every line of this book can be used as an inspirational quote. A story of transformation purely masterpiece.
5. Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat – This book can turn a non reader to a reader(I have some live examples ;)). Best part of this book is its all character, they sound realistic you can easily connect with them. This novel shows the loopholes in our education system. I think this is the best novel of Chetan Bhagat till date.
6. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks – This book will touch your heart. Beautiful book with loveable characters. You will surely start liking Jamie for her kind-heartedness and Landon for his true love for Jamie.
7. I too had a Love Story by Ravinder Singh – Another heart touching love story and unfortunately true one.I bet that its ending can make anyone cry but still you will feel a positive. You will be touched by the writer’s honest words. This book is a Ravinder’s tribute to his true love.
8. Wings of Fire by A.P.J Abdul Kalam – This book is a recommended by my teachers, truly inspirational. I have no words to describe it.
9. Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson – The best description I have ever read about the changes. This book helps us to deal with the changes. Most of us don’t like change but as we know changes are an important part of life so its better to face it.