I am sharing few interesting facts learned from an app called “Psychological Facts” :
1. Hurt is often mistaken for anger 85% of the time, a person isn’t actually mad at you but instead,disappointed.
2. People tend to be more emotionally open and confess things during late night conversation via texts.
3. Never make a decision when you are angry, never make a promise when you are happy.
4. When people say “you’ve changed ” there’s a 95% chance that you just stopped acting the way they wanted you to.
5. Do you know that, facial symmetry is considered as a sign of beauty and attraction around the world?
6. To all the lefties like me – August 13th is “Left-Hander’s Day” Launched in 1996, this yearly event celebrates left-handedness and raises awareness of the difficulties and frustrations left-handers experience every day in a world designed for right-handers.
7. Left-handedness runs in families. Lefties in the British royal family include the Queen Mother, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, and Prince William. ( I Agree)
8. You can’t read in a dream because reading and dreaming are functions of different sides of the brain, which don’t cooperate while dreams.
9. Most of Introverts hates phone calls as they lead to unnecessary conversation. Hence prefers to text as they are good at writing.
10. Learning new things changes your brain and increase your intelligence—even if you’re older.
11. Infatuation is when you find somebody who is absolutely perfect.Love is when you realize that they aren’t and it doesn’t matter.