There are certain movies we want to watch again and again. These movies not only entertain us, but also motivates us. Movies that you always want to be there in the laptop.Whenever you feel low, these movies will help to feel better. Here is the list of movies that inspires me :
1. Oh My God – I have actually started crying at the end of this movie (I know this is a bit different reaction) reason for the same is my circumstance during that time. During that duration of my life I was always complaining to god.. Why this is happening to me? I used to do lots of fasting and all stuff that usually people do to flatter god. This movie works as an eye opener for me. For the first in my life, I feel love for the god instead of fear.
Favourite Dialogue – Although most of the dialogues in the movie are good but my favourite dialogue is last one Mithun Chakraborty to Paresh Rawal “yeh aastha, shraddha afeem ke nashe ki tarah hai kanji. Ek baar lat lag gayi na, aasani se nahi choot-ti. Yeh jo aap log dekh rahe ho na they are not god loving people, they are god fearing people. Aaj nahi to kal yeh Kahin phir se ashram mein na dikh jaayen.. Nirbhaya Bhav”
2. Swades – We, the people – I will never forget the first review about this movie that I got from my cousin’s friend, “What a bore movie, I can’t bear it till interval”. From then onwards, I have stopped relying on movie reviews, after all every person has a different perception. This movie simply talks about power that common man have, but people never realize it. Today’s people will prefer to go abroad and settle there only, as they don’t feel it’s their responsibility to provide service to their own country. Through this movie, director tries to portray the increasing brain drain problem in India. Great direction, nice actors and magic of A.R.Rehman music make this movie perfect watch.
Favourite Dialogue – “Apni chaukhat ka diya … giving light to neighbor’s house”
3. Chak De India – One line will define this movie “Will power can make impossible things possible”. This movie will give you a feel of patriotism. Being a woman, I find it very inspiring. Still Indian mentality is not changed about women, not any sports get value other than cricket, the minority gets the treatment like outsiders, this movie tries to show these issues very nicely.
Favourite Dialogue – “Ye Mat Sochna Ki Tumhara Match In Solah Ladko Se Hai, Tumhara Match Har Us Bewcoof Se Hai, Jo Ye Bhul Gaya Hai Ki Agar Ladkiya Use Paida Kar Sakti Hai To Wo Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hai.”
4. Dor – The story revolves around two women, completely different from each other, born and brought with different ideologies. One is very strong, independent and always take her own life decision while others follow orthodox taboos and completely dependent on family for every decision of her life. Suddenly there life connect with each other when a tragic incident happens and everything gets changed. A very nice movie with the perfect ending.
Favourite Dialogue – “Mere saath ye aasan lafz mat jodo.mujhe zindagi mein kuch bhi aasani se nahi mila.Zamane se apna haq chinana sikha hai maine, Dekho main bhi tumhari tarah ek aurat hoon farak itna hai ki maine apne faisle karna khud sikha hai.. acha ya bura.. sahi ya galat..kyunki mujh mein apne faislo ka anjaam nibhane ki himaat hai”
5. Taare Zameen Par – This movie perfectly shows that how rat race is taking over our current education system. Parents expectations are stealing their kid’s childhood.Fews scenes of this movie are very touching, but my favourite one is when Ishaan’s dad comes to school for meeting Nikumbh(Aamir) and says that they are also worried about Ishaan and then Nikumbh told him about a story of Solomon island that how farmers used to curse dull trees day and night in order to make it die . This movie will force you to think that “Are we also becoming the part of this rat race?”. Exceptional work from Aamir Khan.
6. English Vinglish – This story is about a homemaker, who didn’t get respect from her daughter and husband because of her lacking in speaking English. The movie is about her struggle of conquering fear and journey to discover herself.
Favourite Dialogue – “Mard khana banaye toh kala hai … aurat banaye toh uska farz hai”
7. Rang De Basanti – There are fewer movies that have created a revolution in India, RDB is one of them. A Candle light march against Jessica Lall murder case at New Delhi’s India gate is inspired by this movie. The USP of this movie is director try to link the freedom struggle movement to present scenario. We all know that our generation has no place for patriotism in life, Some of us treat 15th August as a national holiday.The movie shows some careless youths who don’t have any ambition in life and barely care for country turns into mature Indian citizens who try to fight against corruption and at last die for the country like martyrs.
Favourite Dialogue – “Zindagi jeene ke do hi tarike hote hai … ek jo ho raha hai hone do, bardaasht karte jao … ya phir zimmedari uthao usse badalneki”